Sunday, November 1, 2009

***FIRST HALLOWEEN***

Kaia's first Halloween was last night. She was an adorable, little pink butterfly. We trick-or-treated with Brian's siblings and their kids. The weather was perfect and it made me miss my childhood, going door to door with family & friends.
p.s.-- Kaia is cutting her first teeth already! Two on the bottom.

Our little pumpkin posing in a pumpkin patch. Isn't she the cutest?!


Okay...this one is HILARIOUS! We asked Brian's mom's niece (who has Alzeimer's and was kinda out of it last night) to take a "family" Halloween picture of all of us. There were 10 of us in this picture...and this was the end result:


My simple bunny costume. I had to wear something!!!!


Mamma bunny & baby butterfly loves.

....all worn out from trick-or-treating (she actually was asleep the whole time we took her around).

We ended our Halloween at the movies watching SAW 6 with Brian's sister Jen & hubby Curt and cousin Cindy & hubby Adam. Sooooooo gory!

4 comments:

  1. cutest little butterfly I've ever seen!!!! And that's one H.O.T. Bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can not stop laughing, so glad you posted that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all her hair! Such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling! Can we have her? Please? :)
    That pic gave me a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete