Monday, November 16, 2009

Sleepy Bear.

My mother-in-law Beckie was watching Kaia the other night at our house. I was WICKED tired, so was in my room trying to nap for an hour and Brian was showering. Kaia was fussy/tired, so Beckie went into the kitchen for a minute or two to make her a bottle.....and came back to this:
Haaaaaaaaaaa! Kaia had fallen asleep, sitting up, her head resting on her teddy bear. I woke up to Beckie's laughter and promptly took pictures. My sweet little sleepy bear!




Sleepy Daddy & Daughter....(while watching the Colts vs. Patriots game)

3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable Camilla! It never stop to amaze me just how happy that little angel of yours is. She smiles non-stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest thing ever! Oh and the Patriots vs. Colts game.......don't even bring it up to Adam - he was VERY UPSET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! that is the cutest!! what a little doll!

    ReplyDelete